We are currently open on Saturdays & Sundays from 12 to 5 pm. We recommend that visitors make a reservation although we will accept walk-ins as space allows.
We will be closed from December 21st until Jan 2. During January and February we will open on pop up weekends if the weather is good. Please check our website and social media during those times.
RESERVED SEATING OPTIONS:
A table and four chairs
A section on grounds: Bring your own chairs and blankets
- Reservations are available two different time periods: 12 noon to 2 pm & 3 pm to 5 pm
- Bottle sales and flights will be available.
- Masks must be worn at all times – unless a guest is at the table and eating or drinking. This includes walking to the tables, walking around the property and walking to the restroom.
- We are accepting groups no larger than 6. Children will be counted as part of your group.
- We will only have outdoor space available so please check the weather forecast before coming.
- Picnics are welcome
- Pets are welcome as long as they stay in the assigned space.
- Reservations can be made by email or calling the Tasting Room at (434) 823-8615.